Introduction to the wines, a gastronomic break at Christmas market or a wild evening on a river boat: choose from our selection of places to organise an unforgettable end of year holiday in Paris amongst friends!
From the friendly atmosphere of the Christmas markets to the wild New Year evenings, the end of year comes in with a bang in Paris. At holiday time, let yourself be carried by the magic of Paris and celebrate the New Year as it should be. Ready for an unforgettable Christmas with your closest and dearest? Follow the guide book.
- 12PM Meet your friends at the Saint-Germain-des-Prés Christmas Market and dive into the atmosphere.
- 2PM Share a moment together at the Caves du Louvre, Rue de l'Arbre Sec for an introduction to the study of wine.
- 3PM Do your shopping at BHV Marais, there's something for every taste. You were the quickest to do your shopping? Wait for the others while sipping a cocktail and enjoying the view at Perchoir, on the store's roof.
- 5PM You like strong sensations: Funfair Department of la Villette: "Holidays".
- 7PM Stroll around Bercy Village to enjoy the lights and break for a meal.
- 10.30PM Let yourself be swept up in a holiday evening on a riverboat at quai de la Gare into the early hours.