The end of year holidays are the perfect time to enjoy Paris with the family. Holiday shop windows, illuminated Christmas tress and merry-go-rounds are the order of the day to let you live that Xmas magic!
During the winter holidays share an extraordinary time with the family! Let yourself be guided through a magical Paris and live the spirit of Christmas in the City of Light. Magical, timeless and wonderful: the capital holds an unforgettable Christmas for you. Find out about our selection of unmissable places in Paris.
- 10h Start the day by walking along Boulevard Haussmann and look wondrously at the window displays of the stores and the Christmas tree of Galeries Lafayette.
- 11h Stop for a snack at Angelina on the rue de Rivoli and warm up with their famous hot chocolate.
- 14h Go to the 11th arrondissement to enjoy a show at the Cirque d'Hiver.
- 16h Carry on to the AccorHotels Arena for a bit of sport on the ice skating rink.
- 17h Nearby take a leap in time to the Festival du Merveilleux of fairground attractions at the Musée des Arts Forains, which is especially open for the holidays from December 26th 2017 till January 7th 2018.
- 20h30 Round off the day with a return to childhood at Disneyland Paris at the night-time parade.