The festive and heart-warming Christmas markets are an unmissable route during the holiday season. See our selection.
With their cinnamon and pine fragrances, their handmade creations and glasses of warm wine, the Parisian Christmas markets are the unmissable tradition of the holidays!
- Christmas Market of Paris Notre-Dame - 2 rue du Fouarre. Gastronomic and ethical products made in France, handmade by craftsmen or artists, are waiting for you.
- Alsace Christmas Market at the gare de l'Est - Place du 11 novembre 1918. Discover typical culinary treasures of Alsace.
- Christmas Market at Champs de Mars - Quai Branly, avenue de la Motte Picquet. Take a bit of time out amidst the holiday decorations next to the Eiffel Tower.
- Christmas Market of the Abbesses - Place des Abbesses. Stroll in one of the capital's most charming areas.
- Christmas Market of the Invalides - Cour du Dômes, Invalides, 129 rue de Grenelle. At the foot of the dome, stands of French craftsmen, holiday lights, guided tours, and detective games, all together.
- Christmas Market of Saint Germain des Prés - Place Saint-Germain-des-Prés. A beautiful and typical Christmas Market for a lovely walk.