A parade of Marvel superheroes
The superheroes of the Marvel universe arrive in force at Disneyland Paris! Soon, you can sleep in the European basecamp of the characters of comic book franchise. Entirely transformed, Disney’s Hotel New York – The Art of Marvel recreates the world of Marvel superheroes. Inspired by a New York art gallery, the facility, scheduled to open in the summer of 2020, will feature one of the world’s largest collections of Marvel works, with over 300 works on display. Fans will meet at the Super Hero Station to meet iconic Marvel figures and pose with them for a souvenir photo. More activities are also planned for children and adults.
A new area dedicated to the Marvel universe is also announced at Walt Disney Studios Park by 2021. In the meantime, fans will be able to meet their favorite characters during the Super Hero Season, from March 24 to June 7, 2020.
Anna, Elsa, Olaf and the others
Snow is forecasted for November 17 at Disneyland Paris with the opening of Walt Disney Studios Park of Animation Celebration “Frozen: A Musical Invitation”, an interactive journey where visitors are invited to sing along to the film’s famous flagship tune, “Let It Go.”
Looking to open another door to the film? From January 11 to May 3, 2020, celebrate Frozen in the streets of Disneyland Paris and enjoy a procession with Anna, Elsa, Kristoff, Olaf et Sven, on their float during the Disney Stars Parade, Disney Illumination Night Show. Rumor has it that a surprise awaits the spectators...
Frozen will also be a feature of the extension of Walt Disney Studios Park. There, a themed area will transport visitors to the kingdom of Arendelle.
Highlights all year round
- Scare yourselves silly with the Disney Halloween Festival, which honors Disney Villains like the delightfully wicked sea witch Ursula of the Little Mermaid, until November 3, 2019. For thrill seekers, this is the perfect opportunity to discover the new version of The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror. Less daring visitors can sample Maleficent burgers, Cruella cupcakes and other poisonous confections. Two special Halloween evenings are scheduled for October 26 and October 31, 2019 to enjoy the park after closing.
- Christmas magic takes over the park from November 9, 2019 to January 6, 2020. Illuminations, Christmas Parade, “Mickey and the Big Band of Christmas” show, and the biggest gathering of royal couples of Disneyland Paris will be annouced during this time. And for New Year’s Eve, Disneyland Paris rolls out the red carpet for an exceptional dinner.
- ATTENTION STAR WARS FANS: your favorite aspects of the series arive at Disneyland Paris from January 11 to March 15, 2020 with a sound and light show, Stormtroopers parades and intergalactic battles with Star Tours attractions. You may even come across Darth Vader in person in the streets of the park—may the force be with you!
- The summer of 2020 will be lush with savannahs and jungles with the return of the Lion King and Jungle Festival. Timon, Rafiki, Baloo and all their friends will be part of a series of shows with wild rhythms.
- The electronic music festival Electroland returns for a fourth edition on the weekend of July 4, 2020.
- Sport is in the spotlight with the Disneyland Paris Leader’s Cup LNB for the French Basketball League from February 15-17, 2020 and the first edition of the Disneyland Paris Princess Run from May 8 to 10, 2020.
- On June 6, 2020, the park will be in rainbow colors for the second edition of Magical Pride.