The Archipelago consists of the island of Embiez, Gaou island, the islands of Petit and Grand Rouveau, and the Magnons islets. By foot, bike, or on the little train, Embiez island is the perfect place to escape, and enjoy a little break from the rest of the world. Whether you're feeling adventurous, or you'd simply like to relax and renjuvenate, the choice is yours.
Internationally recognized destination for yachtsmen, divers and sea lovers, the island is also known for its Oceanographic Institute, which harbours an aquarium.
How to get to Embiez island
The island can be reached all year round by maritime shuttle from Le Brusc (12 mins to cross).
Accommodation in Les Embiez
- 2 hotels
- Rooms and flats to rent
- In your own boat in the harbour
Have a good meal in Les Embiez
There are several dining options, offering a wide variety of cuisine, featuring some local treasures.
What to do in Les Embiez
- Do nothing!
- Relax on the beaches or coves, and discover the underwater world.
- There are a plethora of nautical activities to try.
- Stroll the island on foot, enjoy a bike ride, or hop on the train: 7 km - ~1.5 to 2 hours to walk, or 40 min by train.
- Rejuvenate at a health spa.
- Observe marine biodiversity in the Aquarium of the Paul Ricard Institute.
- Participate in the many summer events.