The Provençal wine region, famous for its rosé, as well as its full-flavoured reds and whites, is scattered with remarkable sites throughout the various AOCs of Provence: Côtes de Provence, Coteaux d'Aix-en-Provence, Coteaux Varois en Provence, Baux de Provence, Bandol, Cassis, Palette and Bellet.
Out & About
- AOC wineries: Côtes de Provence at Arcs sur Argens, Coteaux Varois en Provence at La Celle, Côtes de Provence Sainte Victoire at Trets
- Aix-en-Provence and the Provence of painters
- Towns of art and history: Arles, Saint-Rémy de Provence and Fréjus
- Saint-Tropez - Hyères, among the peninsulas and the îles d'Or
- Seaside wine-growing towns: Bandol and Cassis
A unique experience
You can find out about wine tourism offerings from the 350-member wine growers and cooperative wine cellars, then create your own itinerary!
"Vignobles & Découvertes" destinations
The national Vignobles & Découvertes label helps you to prepare your weekends and short breaks in the vineyards without any hassle thanks to carefully selected services. Choose your destination :
- Pays d'Aix - Sud Luberon