Ollioules waits for you, under the sun, and shade of the olive trees.
Come and discover with friends or family, any time of year, this village which has preserved its authenticity, and the quality of Provençal life. Rediscover yourself thanks to local artistic craftsmen, a rich historical heritage, and the colourfull landscapes of the Mediterranean.
Things to not miss in Ollioules
Located 5km inland, Ollioules is in a privileged location, thanks to its outlet at the famous Gorge. A small, medieval Provençal village built around its castle, Ollioules invites you to enjoy:
- Great natural excursions on the Gros Cerveau mountain. This mountain offers grandiose view-points, extending over the Hyères islands to "the Calanques" of Cassis.
- Guided excursions in the gorges of Ollioules and Destel.
- The top of the village provides a magnificent view of the Feudal Castle.
- Visit the Church of St. Laurent, a jewel of Romanesque architecture from the twelfth-fifteenth centuries.
- Wander in the streets, and discover the districts: medieval, renaissance, porches and arcaded houses.
- Take a guided tour along the Canal des Arrosants, as our guide delivers an amazing ride!
Bestowed with the national label "Ville et Métiers d'Art" since 1998, the city of Ollioules accomodates thirty craftsmen who value the heritage and artisanal skills of Provence.
Events in Ollioules
- April: National Days of Craftmen
- June: Tell Me About the Stars / Georges Brassens Festival
- July: Flamenco Nights at Chateauvallon
- October: Olive tree festival
- December: Figurines and Cribs fair
Come to Ollioules
By car: Motorway A50 exit n° 14
By train: TER Toulon and Ollioules/ Sanary TGV train stations
- Paris-Toulon: 3 hours 50 minutes
- Lyon-Toulon: 2 hours 30 minutes
- Lille-Toulon: 5 hours 20 minutes
- Brussels-Toulon: 6 hours 15 minutes
Hyères/Toulon Airport: 36km (~22 miles)
Marseille Provence Airport: 81km (~50 miles)
Nice Côte d'Azur Airport: 160km (~100 miles)
Alternate transportation available through the Mistral Network (bus/boat), or the regional Varlib lines (bus).
Ollioules Tourist Office
116 Avenue Philippe de Hautecloque
Phone : 33 (0)4 94 63 11 74